July 30, 2016 After getting several bids, I decided on Amigos Tree Services. Antonio listened, looked at the tree to be removed and the surrounding area and asked when they could start. Throughout the initial conversation, Antonio was very pleasant, easy to talk with. He smiled as we discussed several points. The bid was very fair. The tree to be removed was easily 40+ feet. Within 3 hours he and 2 others had cut down the tree to a 6 foot trunk, which was taken care of with another 30 minutes. Clean-up was top notch. The job took them 4 hours. I thought they would be working a full day. Yes, I highly recommend Antonio’s Amigo Tree Services to everyone.
Why Choose Us?
- Tony, the owner is always the person who will contact you and is mostly on site.
- Knowledgeable crew, a big family of workers who want to do a good job.
- We don't get paid until the customer is happy.
- Residential and commercial work, no job is too small
- Referring customers get a price cut next time they need work.
- Spanish speaking clients are always welcome.